Reynaers Aluminium is the specialist in developing and marketing advanced and sustainable aluminium solutions for architectural applications. For more than 50 years, partners all over the world have been processing the solutions of the Belgian family business into beautiful windows, doors and façade systems. With 2400 employees in more than 40 different countries and an annual turnover of EUR 550 million (2020), you can be sure of an international environment with a high level of ambition.
Your workplace in Belgium is the Reynaers Campus in Duffel, the Reynaers headquarters. The Campus not only houses offices, but also a Technology Centre, Training Centre, 62 000 m² of warehouses and a virtual reality meeting space for partners.
• You are the voice of Reynaers Aluminium. You define the global brand and content marketing strategy for Reynaers Aluminium.
• You are responsible to define and safeguard the verbal and visual identity of Reynaers Aluminium.
• With your team, you develop and drive a global, cross-platform content calendar and are responsible for content across all marketing and product assets, including landing pages, blog, emails, paid media, etc.
• You create effective content that will attract the attention and increase conversion of our target groups (homeowners, fabricators, architects, investors).
• You coordinate the development of written content including blogs and white papers, video, infographics, social media content, email and more. You proactively manage timelines to ensure on-time delivery.
• You identify trends, industry best practices and monitor competitor communication content, channels, and platforms.
• You collaborate with Digital & Offline Marketing and Marketing Technology to ensure that content needs are met and all executions are on brand
• You monitor content performance and report results to key stakeholders.
• You establish processes for and conduct content audits to improve content quality, ensure accuracy, and eliminate redundant information.
• You work closely together with the international marketing community to translate the global strategy into locally relevant initiatives.
• You have obtained your Master’s degree within Marketing / Communications and at least 10 years of experience in brand and content marketing, preferably within a B2B2C environment.
• You are a creative and strategic thinker
• You have excellent writing, editing and content creation skills with a digital first mindset
• You are able to translate technical concepts into straightforward, persuasive stories that resonate with our target audiences
• You are data driven and have strong analytical skills, with knowledge of SEO
• You are comfortable to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and can easily work across multiple teams and priorities.
• You have strong project management skills with an eye for details, without losing sight of the big picture
• You are fluent in English and Dutch, knowledge of French is a plus.
• People management experience is a plus.
• A pleasant and dynamic working atmosphere with a new challenge every day.
• The opportunity to make your mark on the future, in a socially responsible and sustainable company that is all about innovation and digital technology.
• The chance to develop yourself and to follow professional training courses.
• A competitive salary and numerous fringe benefits in exchange for your expertise and commitment.
• A mobility plan that allows you to travel to work in an easy, healthy and green way.
Kleine Doornstraat 120
2610 Wilrijk (Antwerpen)
*This vacancy is directed exclusively by MenT Associates